Friday, February 21, 2014

The Secret Blood Covenant Between Me and Harold Klemp

In eckankar, each member has a private and unique relationship with the spiritual leader and must observe the law of silence. Members are not allowed to share their spiritual experiences with the spiritual leader, Harold Klemp, with anyone. 
The Secret Blood Covenant  Between Me and Harold Klemp, the Spiritual Leader, Without my Knowledge and Consent

Everything happens in the dream state and members must carry out instructions received in dreams. In 1995 Harold Klemp gave me the dream to move from my native country Benin Republic, West Africa, a French Country, to the United States and I did.  A year later, in 1996, one night Harold Klemp came in my bedroom and told me that I will become the next eck master. He then introduced something bloody inside me without my consent and said not to never say anything about it to anyone. Once he introduced this "satanic device inside me, he told me that I will give birth to two children. After I left the church in 2012, Pastor Jubril said eckankar had a covenant with me and wanted me to become their next spiritual leader. He said without the covenant, they can never get to me. After months of prayers, the Holy Spirit told me that the bloody device Harold Klemp introduced inside was the covenant he had with me without my consent and knowledge. Thanks to our LORD JESUS who broke the covenant through Bishop Jubril during my deliverance. The spiritual leader confessed everything to my Pastor because he cannot stand the blood of Jesus. When one is filled with the Holy Spirit, the truth must come out, every tongue must confess. Again, I would like to acknowledge the hard works Pastor Jubril and Prophetess Mary did on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment