Friday, February 21, 2014

How I Joined Eckankar


I was born and raised as Christian Catholic. I was very devoted to my church. In my early age, I was among the scripter readers and was also singing in the choir. I was attending church and taking communion every morning, before going to work. The Church became part of my life. In 1991, I was working as Comptroller and Analyst at the Post Office, and all the sudden, I was strike by blindness. It is not hereditary. I was devastated and looked for solutions everywhere including church, hospitals. Doctors could not determine the exact cause of my illness and could not heal me.  My friend, who was out the country for a year, returned and was surprised to see me sick. She said not to worry that she discovered a new religion called eckankar that can resolve all my problems. That is how I was introduced to eckankar, a religion unknown to me. My friend said all I have to do is to practice their spiritual exercises by singing the word HU, call upon the spiritual leader of eckankar, Harold Klemp, and ask him for help, that he will heal me. She also said to visualize Harold Klemp in his picture while sing HU. I spent hours singing HU because I needed help. Most of the time, when a disease of the magnitude strikes, you take anything that is offered to you. According to eckankar, HU is an ancient name for God, and eck means Holy Spirit. But in reality, HU is a satanic music and means God of authoritative utterance or divine command.  The Spiritual Leader teaches his followers in dreams. He is also called the Dream Master. After I left eckankar, he said eck is not the true Holy Spirit.
After singing HU for a week, Harold Klemp, the spiritual leader appeared in my dreams and healed me and I had my sight back. I was thrilled to have my sight restored and decided to join the religion right away. I would like to mention that later, it was revealed to me that the blindness I had was given to me by eckankar as a tactic to recruit me. More details will be given as we move forward.
 While I was eager to join eckankar, I was facing a dilemma because I didn’t how to detach myself from Catholic Church. In the mist of such confusion, One night, I saw a man that presented himself to me exactly like Jesus Christ in my dreams. 2ND Corinthians 11:14 stated: “And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.”  The man I saw started smiling at me and told me that his spiritual works with him was over, that I must follow eckankar. I was relieved and confident that Eckankar was my new spiritual path. That is how I was deceived by Satan and walked away from my Catholic Church to follow eckankar. Revelations 12: 9 also described Satan as the deceiver of the whole world. Many members told me that they were introduced in eckankar by Jesus. It is now that, after discovering the dark secrets of eckankar, I realized that the person who appeared to me in my dreams was not Jesus. The leader of Eckankar has the power to appear to each member in their dreams as their previous spiritual leader or looking like Jesus. Thus, many have received the confirmation to leave their religion to join eckankar. They create a scenario that will show you that your current religion can no longer help you, that eckankar has the answers to all your problems.  In my case, the scenario was the illness because in 2012, my Pastor, Bishop Fatai Jubril told me that Eckankar gave me the illness in order to recruit me. The spiritual leader agreed.
The spiritual leader opened the secrets doors to me because he wanted me to be the next spiritual leader. He could not show me everything because I was too afraid. After I left eckankar in 2012, the spiritual leader confessed everything to my Pastor because he cannot stand the blood of Jesus. When one is filled with the Holy Spirit, the truth must come out, every tongue must confess.
My new church is Universal Christian Ministries. 

4 comments:

  1. I saw an ad on TV for this"religion".....CULT! Thank you for your story...it sounds almost as bad as Scientology. May Jesus, the son of God, bless you daily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many stories about eckankar😳😳

    ReplyDelete