Friday, February 21, 2014

Membership in Eckankar


I officially became a member of eckankar after attending their African Seminar in Lagos, Nigeria in 1991. At this time, I was already healed from my illness but of course it wasn't truly a healing because they deceived me into thinking they healed me but they simply hid the illness they had  put in my body to recruit me. Membership is not the same for all members. The standard fee is $ 120 every year. Members from Africa pay $50 dollars. Like any other church, they make donation to eckankar, not openly like Christian churches, but secretly via direct deposit. When donation is not made, mahanta shows up in their dreams to remind them. I was harassed several times for not making donations on time. Once you become member, mahanta takes charge of your whole existence materially, physically, and spiritually. Everything is done behind the scene. Countries in West Africa such as Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Benin Republic, and Togo have the highest number of members because they are easy target. They surrender very quickly to the mahanta the spiritual leader who protect them against the influence of the black magic, but in reality, mahanta is the mastermind behind this black magic and members' sufferings. As an agent of Satan, mahanta is here to steal, kill, and destroy. My personal experiences are a pure illustration of the true life of an eckist (member of eckankar) and will help you understand better the reality of eckankar. During the first two years in eckankar, the eckist's life changes for the better and immediate problems are solved. After that, things start getting worse and the spiritual leader warns members of the difficulties ahead if they leave eckankar. But JESUS is the Savior and the Deliverer. Even though eckankar sees Jesus as a dead master and son of evil, it cannot stand the name "JESUS" nor the "BLOOD of JESUS." When you listen to Harold’s talks or read his books, you will notice that he often refers to verses taken from the Christian Holy Bible while describing “Divine Love.”
JESUS was with me during my sufferings, torture, and the sufferings of my family. He knew he will deliver us, he knew one day he will instruct me to tell my story to the world. Yes HE is ALIVE. I give all the Glory to our LORD JESUS CHRIST!
The next step after becoming membership is the initiation
  

4 comments:

  1. Nothing is more powerful than the blood of Jesus! NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eckankar is a CULT and a dangerous rip off! Do not engage with these cultists!

    ReplyDelete